Welcome to ASTERION. Your chance to perform and grow.
We are a goal-oriented company. Our values reflect our commitments to support our customers, to focus on service innovation, to invest on people and to improve on support and delivery. This in the way to sustain ASTERION mid & long term business growth and profitability. We follow a business philosophy that values the individual and strives to deliver an appropriate work-life balance in a motivated and challenging environment. We are searching for professionals who share our values and commitments to join us in all European locations.
Respect and Ethic: We treat each other with respect and appreciate the appropriate use of manners, regardless the hierarchical level, the origins and culture.
We exercise our profession with integrity and show respect to others.
|Loyalty: Much more than only doing a job, we work in a committed and supportive way. We do our best in whatever we do, always thinking about the consequences of our actions, both inside our outside our company.|
|Responsibility: We take our goals seriously and we give our best to achieve the results. We make decisions by facts, not feelings. We stand for the goals of our teams and business.|
Diversity: We run businesses in different countries, with different cultures. We intensively promote diversity within our company, making our differences to a singular force. Diversity isn’t just “nice to have.” Diversity creates a competitive advantage. We recognize the singularity of every individual and use diversity as our major performance driver!
Attractive work environment: Our goal is to continuously improve our working conditions, providing our employees an attractive and serene work environment and supporting the balance between private and professional life. We expect commitment and dedication from our employees, but we also support them by taking care of their health and making sure that personal life is protected and respected.
Responsible communication: We show respect for others by giving them useful and necessary information in a transparent way on a regular basis during meetings or conference calls. A communication to understand, not only to be attractive. We align our actions with that we say, take numerous commitments that can be verified.
Onboarding/Integration process: From our first meeting with a candidate, we create an atmosphere conducive to dialogue and communicate our values. Regardless your job location, our recruitment process respects a common platform where integration is our priority. Welcome someone means to receive her/him, and organize its arrival, prepare various contacts with your direct manager, the employees of your team and an HR team in order to better know & understand each other and share .
Internal mobility: At ASTERION everyone writes her/his history, builds her/his own career. The multitude of locations, the diversity of jobs, your wish and your results open opportunities to realize your ambitions and fulfill you professionally and personally.
Position Title: OPERATIONAL CLUSTERLEADER
An operational Cluster leader is the key figure regarding the revenue, the margin, operational performance and service excellence for assigned on site(s) through the effective management of people, services and local customer relationships in order to deliver against site SLA’s.
He/She monitors the day to day profitability of the operation in line with forecasted cost, revenue, growth and margin. He/She forecasts the needs/volumes to optimize capacity utilization. He/She will report to the Operations Manager the revenue and costs, on a monthly basis, in line with defined finance processes and procedures.
- Delivering of monthly input for the monthly invoicing process, forecast & budget
- Participate on monthly review meetings and explain deviations on financials
- Be the direct contact for our customers and sites regarding the invoicing process
- Be proactive in the creation of the invoices, take initiatives towards key figures to assure flawless invoicing set-up
- Promote RADAR
- Direct contact of customers
- Establish internal site reporting mechanism to report and monitor overall site performance
- Effectively manage customer expectations, taking ownership at a local level an manage internal escalations when required
- He’s responsible to organize monthly/quarterly meetings and prepare formal report containing client rating.
- People Management
- Set up performance objectives for staff and manage performance against them using Performance Improvement Plans to identify and address problem areas in a timely fashion
- Provide training to the teams to ensure they have the appropriate skills and technical expertise to deliver operational performance.
- Communicate to sites information on the vision, strategy and direction of ASTERION in order to keep staff informed and motivated about the company.
- Encourage ownership of all tasks in delivering customers’ requirements for each team member
- Manage & plan the flexible deployment of the team
- Keep documentation up to date and available. Review processes on a regular basis taking in account optimization and added value for client.
Dimension of the Position
The Operational Cluster Leader will report to the Operational Manager.
- Clients / On-site Representatives
- IT & Services Department
- Operational Managers / Supervisors
- Management ASTERION Benelux
Business Knowledge/Educational Background
- Experience of working in a technology driven environment.
- Working with quality systems.
- Good working knowledge of print and mail technologies.
- Understanding of key operational reporting, specifically use of P&L, expense reports.
- Working experience of health & safety management.
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Flexible working approach
- Interpersonal/ client facing skills
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch/French (written and spoken) & good/basic level English
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Process and procedure oriented
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Honest and trustworthy